Outbound Call Center Manager
Manager supports and leads the Sales Reps as required to help achieve sales goal for the Department. The Telesales Manager plans, directs and evaluates the workflow of the sales team in order to meet business objectives, establish quotas, leads by example by assisting reps in identifying significant sales opportunities and working with reps to close them, Establish consumer and institutional benchmarks and plans for each rep. Implement inbound and outbound systems that maximize sales opportunities for prospective customers, Maintain records of sales contacts and provide weekly activity reports to ownership regarding progress, Create a motivated work atmosphere, provide leadership by establishing clear expectations, provide ongoing sales and product training and provide coaching to sales agents.
- Implement standards, policies and procedures for the Call Center.
- Effectively motivate and guide sales associates toward achieving the individual, team and OurBizSpace goals and objectives.
- Evaluate sales associates performance, identify performance improvement opportunities, provide coaching and feedback to inspire high performance and support sales associates development.
- Coach sales associates on effective techniques and incorporate quality into every aspect of training and job performance. Provide on the job coaching to sales associates on how to improve performance and measure the results of coaching.
- Recommend strategic changes that will drive improvements in the Call Center performance and/or add value to the organization. Coordinate and plan activities with wonership as required to optimally schedule activities with call workload.
- Understand existing technology and processes in the Call Center and identify opportunities to leverage the technology and reengineer processes for improved service.
- Actively review the Call Center's performance against quality objectives for all staff under the ownership’s supervision to insure quality objectives are achieved.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- One or more years experience of Call Center Supervior or Call Center Manager in a high volume fast, paced environment
- Strong customer service and telesales skills
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior closing skills
Monday - Friday 9:00 am – 5:00pm (paid lunch, paid breaks - NO WEEKENDS!)
Based on Experiance
This position is a full time, non-exempt position.
Local candidates only need apply!
Background check will be required upon offer of employment.
To contact our recruiting office, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org