Junior Website Developer
The ideal candidates will have a true passion for web development. We need team members who are extremely detail oriented and work well in a team environment.
This position will assist in Updating, maintaining, and expanding content on assigned website projects for our existing clients.Position Outline:
- Consults with internal staff on appropriate material for the client websites.
- Collaborates with webmasters, business owners and other staff to create web documents.
- Implements change requests sent directly by clients.
- After content has been established, the incumbent creates and revises HTML pages; prepares digital images, slide shows, videos and other media; researches graphic material and other site documents; and posts to public web servers under deadline or in a timely manner.
- Compiles analytics reports; tracks site statistics using WebTrends software, Google Analytics and other analytics products that evolve; compares sites against goals; writes web program activity updates and assists with other reporting documents; organizes, maintains and archives project files and assets; fields inquiries; and other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Internet and multimedia design and production principles and methods.
- Skill in using Web design and development software, especially the Adobe Creative Suite tools, including DreamWeaver, Acrobat, Photoshop, Visual Web Developer.
- Broad knowledge of HTML and CSS, XML, W3C web standards is required.
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress, Joomla and Drupal site content creation and maintenance.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of social media and mobile-based tools for sharing and discussing information.
- Experienced using Web analytics platforms designed to provide information and data necessary for input into organizational decision-making.
- Knowledge of mobile and responsive website design fundamentals.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently or on team collaborations; pay attention to detail; and meet deadlines.
This entry level position can lead to growth within the position, or cross promotion into search engine optimization positions based on performance and understanding.
Local candidates only need apply!
Applicants should include a current resume, with portfolio of prior completed projects!
Background check will be required upon offer of employment.
To contact our recruiting office, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org