Search Engine Optimization Specialist
The ideal candidates will have a true passion for internet marketing! We need team members who are extremely detail oriented and work well in a team environment.Position Outline:
This position is responsible for incorporating keyword rich content for search engine optimization (SEO) on OurBizSpace affiliate sites to increase visibility, ranking and page performance. Reports to the Manager of Web Development.
- Experience researching and creating keywords, meta descriptions, Alt tag names, and keyword rich content to boost organic search results is required.
- Must be able to create links to other relevant content using correct linking techniques, as well as the title, description of page, and SEO-friendly URL of the designed page to increase page performance.
- Candidate must be able to identify web trends and interpret site analytics and report results to management at regular intervals.
- Must be able to logically and critically think through job flows and processes to ensure the most efficiency, accuracy, while keeping in mind the effect on other marketing efforts.
- The candidate will create specifications and guidelines for writing web content that incorporate SEO specs.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with other team members and management.
- College degree or combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years in a job requiring similar skill sets (i.e. writing for the Internet, attention to detail, procedure analysis, communication, SEO optimization, project management).
- Must be able to communicate with other staff writers, and clearly articulate processes to graphic/web designers/programmers.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in HTML, Content Layout, MS Office.
Monday - Friday 9:00 am – 5:00pm
(possible weekends only when workload warrants)
Local candidates only need apply
Applicants should include a current resume, with portfolio of prior completed projects!
Background check will be required upon offer of employment.
To contact our recruiting office, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org